ShOw Me hOw t* lIvE♫♪‼

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A photograph that i like

This photo was taken by my mom long time ago when i was in first grade.
It shows my grandparents and my, in the groceries store of my grandfather. There i´m disguised like a prince because in that time i had an activity in my school where all the children had to dress like somebody important.
The photo was taken in 1996 when i was six years old, in Rancagua, when i used to study at "Rancagua College" a school which currently does not exist, because it disapeared 6 years ago.
I like this picture too much because the person that appear there where, are and will be very important in my life, i was very close to my grandparents, when i was little i use to spent many time with them, and this
this is one of the few photos i have with them so that i can remember them because my grandpa died some time ago and now my grandma is not very healthy, she has many problems with her memory and heart.

Here they are in their store where i have very good memories of moments with my family
For this and many other reasons, this photo is very important for me

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your photo is very cute... and when I read your comment I felt sad =(
    I had only one grandmother, because the other died before that I was born. We was very close and I love her very much... she died 3 years ago and until today I miss her

    ReplyDelete
  3. PRINCE!!
    i felt sad too!! :(

    is very cute your pic!

    take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mati!
    how are you?
    I hope that you are fine :D

    Mati is a prince!! ahahahhaha!!
    is so nice your photo !
    and your history is very tender! ^^
    I don´t have grandparents U.U ...I did not know them


    REGARDS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. its a nice picture, with is very tender and funny, i like the family´s pictures.

    ReplyDelete